PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE OF TIEN GIANG PROVINCE
Address: 23, 30/4 Street, Ward 1, My Tho City, Tien Giang Province
1. Chairman of Provincial People's Committee:
Full name: LE VAN HUONG
2. Vice Chairman of Provincial People's Committee:
Full name: LE VAN NGHIA
3. Vice Chairman of Provincial People's Committee:
Full name: TRAN VAN DUNG
4. Vice Chairman of Provincial People's Committee:
Full name: PHAM ANH TUAN
*Operating Principles of Provincial People's Committee
1. Provincial People's Committee works on the principle of democratic centralism, both promoting the leadership role of the People's Committee and give prominent to individual responsibility of Chairman, Vice Chairmen and members of Provincial People's Committee.
2. Settle affairs according to the provisions of law, the direction and administration of Government and Prime Minister; to ensure the leadership of Party Committees and the supervision of Provincial People's Councils in the performance of their assigned functions, tasks and powers.
3. Raise personal responsibility, each affair with only one person in charge and responsible. If the work is assigned to an agency, the head of the agency has to take the main responsibility.
4. Comply with the order, procedures, time limit and competence to handle affairs according to provisions of the law, programs, plans and working regulations.
5. Promote the capability and strength of the each cadres and civil servants; promote the coordination of work, exchange of information in handling work and in all activities according to the functions, tasks and powers prescribed by law.
6. Ensure democracy, clarity, transparency and efficiency in all activities.