Long Trung Communal House
Located in Long Trung commune, Cai Lay district, the Communal House was built in 1897. The Communal House was the harmonic combination of Chinese architecture and Southern architecture following the integrated building consisting of the living room, the main temple and the arena. The Communal House has 6 excellent spirits, the set of columns in the Central Chamber made of valuable wood attached with parallel sentences, carved with dragon and cloud lively and anciently. Especially, the Communal House still keeps the valuable horizontal lacquered board "The beautiful dragon in the palace". The Communal House was recognized as a rational art relic in 1999.
Source: Investment - Trade - Tourism Promotion Center